- Food To Avoid Hair Fall-Hair Fall Reasons-Hair Growth Foods List
- Food To Avoid Hair Fall
- 1. Food To Avoid Hair Fall- Vitamin B7 Or Biotin
- 2. Food To Avoid Hair Fall-Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- 3. Food To Avoid Hair Fall-Protein
- 4. Food To Avoid Hair Fall- Yogurt
- 5. Food To Avoid Hair Fall-Iron
- 6. Food To Avoid Hair Fall-Vitamin A
- 7. Food To Avoid Hair Fall-Orange Vitamins or Vitamin C
- 8. Food To Avoid Hair Fall-Vitamin E
Food To Avoid Hair Fall-Hair Fall Reasons-Hair Growth Foods List
Food To Avoid Hair Fall
Hair falling out in clumps
Hair fall is a big problem nowadays. Adolescents, youngsters, mature people everyone is suffering from this hidden but most annoying problem.
What, when you get up in the morning, your pillow is full of your own hair, whatever you do, what you eat, hair in hand..omg it’s disgusting in two ways.
◆one is you feel irritated, hair in hands, in the plate,
◆secondly, worry about being bald.
Hair plays an important role in our personality. A healthy hairline describes our status a lot.
Let’s discuss the hair fall reasons and different treatments of hair fall.
Hair Fall Reasons
There are a lot of reasons for the hairline loss.
We have to learn the cause so you can acquire appropriate care for hairline loss.
It’s the most significant part of human beauty so its the need of the time to keep it healthy using effective or natural procedures.
Causes Of Hair Fall
●Unbalanced food making us nutrition deficient
●Consumption of junk food
●Fashion trends like coloring with chemicals, straightening, etc
●Infections of scalp
●Use of certain medicines for some specific diseases like cancer
Out of all these, one the foremost important cause that I have noticed during my practice for my patients is dietary deficiency
And the other main factor is a fungal infection. It can be treated by using a combination of antifungal drugs.
Diet plays an important role to prevent hair fall.
Let’s discuss Food List to prevent hair loss and proper growth
Food To Avoid Hair Fall
1. Food To Avoid Hair Fall- Vitamin B7 Or Biotin
●Keratin is a simple protein that makes up our skin, hairline, and nails and biotin, one component of the vitamin B complex, boosts the body’s keratin level.
- ●Biotin helps the development of new hairline follicles.
●It is responsible for the growth and volume of our hair.
●Biotin nourishes the pores and prevents them from being fragile or dull.
● Its deficiency may lead to hair fall and dullness.
In today’s scenario, due to
- eating out,
- lots of junk food,
our new generation doesn’t understand the usefulness of veggies and fruits and dairy products in the diet, so are they, depriving of this and facing many problems along with hair fall.
So include a considerable quantity of biotin in the diet,
Biotin Rich Foods
- Egg, it’s the very best source for Biotin.
- Whole grains such as Ragi, Oats, bajra, jawar will also be a great supply of biotin.
- Any vegetable or any fruit can provide some amount of it.
2. Food To Avoid Hair Fall-Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- It helps to enhance the hydration of our scalp and hairline.
- This nutrient is also found in the tissues lining the entire scalp,
so that it’s important to bring this healthy fat to our diet plan.
Omega 3 Sources
Add nuts such as
- Soya bean,
- Avocados and
- Wholesome seeds like pumpkin seeds and flax seeds,
in your daily diet.
3. Food To Avoid Hair Fall-Protein
- The most significant element for a strong healthier hairline is protein.
- It’s majorly composed of amino acid, thus it’s good to consume an adequate quantity of protein on daily basis.
Eat the proper proteins and maintain your hairline strong.
Protein Rich Food
have sufficient quantities of
- Eggs and
- Dairy products like milk, curd, paneer, soya milk, tofu in the diet plan.
4. Food To Avoid Hair Fall- Yogurt
It’s a well-trusted treatment, and very effective practiced by me in the day to day practice. I always prescribe my patient to apply yogurt, in the scalp, gently massage and rinse, at least once a week.
The advantages of yogurt are that it’s the very best medication for nourishing our hairline follicles.
Becoming rich in vitamin B5 and calcium, it also will help to strengthen our hairline.
Other dairy products such as
- Low skimmed milk,
- Cottage cheese, and
- Low carb cheese together with yogurt help enhance the health of hairline follicles.
Yogurt, whether applied externally or taken in the food, is helpful for your scalp.
5. Food To Avoid Hair Fall-Iron
- A very important element for hairline health.
- The hairline follicle and its roots are fed with means of nutrient-rich blood supply with the assistance of iron because iron provides the nutrient into the cells.
- Lower levels of iron may lead to anemia that’s a significant source of hair loss.
Iron Rich Foods
- Tomato products (e.g., paste)
- Dried peas
- Dried beans
- Whole wheat bread
- Enriched pasta
- Wheat products
- Sweet potatoes
6. Food To Avoid Hair Fall-Vitamin A
Vitamin A acts as,
- An antioxidant that is responsible for the safety of our hairline follicles against damage brought on by free radicals and other aspects.
- The hair includes the rapidly growing cells within the human body and vitamin A is needed for the development of every cell.
Vitamin A rich foods
- Cod liver oil
- Breakfast cereals Fortified
- Skimmed milk fortified
- Yellow And orange fruits and vegetables like sweet potato, carrots etc.
- Other sources of Vitamin A such as, spinach, and most dark green, leafy vegetables, broccoli
The deeper the color of a fruit or vegetable, the higher will be the amount of Vitamin A in it.
7. Food To Avoid Hair Fall-Orange Vitamins or Vitamin C
Eating food full of Vitamin C will enable the absorption of iron within the body.
Sources Of Vitamin C
- Green leafy veggies etc on your diet plan.
8. Food To Avoid Hair Fall-Vitamin E
Vitamin E aids in constructing and repairing tissue and protects the hair from sunlight damage and environmental contamination.
It is a vital nutrient in regards to skin care and healthy scalp maintenance.
Vitamin E Rich Foods
Nuts are the very best source of vitamin E therefore include,
- Pistachio and some other nuts in your diet plan.
- Olive oil,
- Sunflower oil,
- Flaxseed oil may also be excellent alternatives for Vitamin E.
So friends, this was all about, Food To Avoid Hair Fall-Hair Fall Reasons-Hair Growth Foods List. I hope you will like this information. Always consider a healthy diet in your routine life, as you can see it has a direct impact on our hair health.
In the coming article, we will discuss some home remedies for hair fall.
Eat Healthy Stay Healthy
Stay tuned friends.
Feel free to ask any query by mail at
Visit and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for Health Videos at
Dr. Seema Gupta
Senior Ayurvedic Medical Officer
Like and share the article with your loved ones, by clicking on the Social Icons given below.