- Causes Of High Blood Pressure
- Side Effects Of High Blood Pressure
- Home remedies for high blood pressure that really works
- 1. Miracle Herb For Blood Pressure-Passion Flower
- 2. Miracle Herb For Blood Pressure-Garlic
- 3. Miracle Herb For Blood Pressure -Matcha Tea
- 4. Miracle Herb For Blood Pressure-Onion Skin
- 5. Miracle Herb For Blood Pressure-Lavender
- 6. Miracle Herb For Blood Pressure-Celery Seed
- 7. Miracle Herb For Blood Pressure-Flaxseed
- 8. Miracle Herb For Blood Pressure-Cinnamon
- 9. Miracle Herb For Blood Pressure Hawthorne Berry
- 10. Miracle Herb For Blood Pressure-Cardamom
- 11. Miracle Herb For Blood Pressure-Lemon Peel
- 12. Miracle Herb For Blood Pressure-Ginger
- 13. Miracle Herb For Blood Pressure-Cat’s Claw
- 14. Miracle Herb For Blood Pressure-Coriander
- 15. Miracle Herb For Blood Pressure-Hibiscus Tea
- 16. Miracle Herb For Blood Pressure-Basil
Miracle Herb For Blood Pressure.
Nowadays many people suffer from high blood pressure and hypertension.
Causes Of High Blood Pressure
This is usually caused by
- eating the wrong foods,
- potassium deficiencies or
- drinking too much alcohol.
Side Effects Of High Blood Pressure
Over time high blood pressure can lead to
- heart disease,
- nerve damage,
- kidney disease, and
- many more illnesses.
But it’s good that there are many natural herbs that lower high blood pressure quickly. Let’s take a look at some of these herbs.
Home remedies for high blood pressure that really works
1. Miracle Herb For Blood Pressure-Passion Flower
This herbal flower contains compounds which calm both the mind and the body. This causes a reduction in blood pressure and promotes relaxation.
2. Miracle Herb For Blood Pressure-Garlic
The active ingredient in garlic is known as Allicin and has been proved to lower blood pressure naturally in scientific studies. Garlic is also used as a natural immune booster and overall healer.
3. Miracle Herb For Blood Pressure -Matcha Tea
This is a super-concentrated form of green tea which can inhibit certain enzymes in the body that cause high blood pressure. It is also rich in chlorophyll which detoxifies the blood of harmful chemicals.
4. Miracle Herb For Blood Pressure-Onion Skin
You can make an herbal tea by steeping red onion skin in hot water. This contains a pigment called quercetin which lowers blood pressure naturally.
5. Miracle Herb For Blood Pressure-Lavender
The lavender essential oil can be placed in an oil burner to release compounds and fragrances into the air. These have been shown to trigger relaxation in the body. This relieves tension, stress and lowers blood pressure.
6. Miracle Herb For Blood Pressure-Celery Seed
You can purchase celery seed extract in pill form. This contains NBP which relaxes the tissues of the artery walls to increase blood flow and reduce pressure. Fresh celery is also high potassium and magnesium, which regulate blood pressure.
7. Miracle Herb For Blood Pressure-Flaxseed
Freshly ground, these seeds contain alpha-linolenic acid. This reduces inflammation in the body, relieving muscular tension and lowering blood pressure. The fiber found in these seeds also aids the blood flow.
8. Miracle Herb For Blood Pressure-Cinnamon
Ceylon cinnamon powder is used in delicious recipes and herbal drinks. It helps the body to control blood sugars, blood pressure, aids weight loss and is an overall holistic healer.
9. Miracle Herb For Blood Pressure Hawthorne Berry
This special berry is loaded with antioxidants for improving heart health. It helps to improve blood pressure and blood fat levels. It is often used alongside standard medication and also helps to regulate the heartbeat.
10. Miracle Herb For Blood Pressure-Cardamom
These are seeds often used in Indian cuisine but are also used to makes soaps and perfumes. Studies show that eating these often can bring blood pressure levels back to normal.
11. Miracle Herb For Blood Pressure-Lemon Peel
The flavonoids within lemons are concentrated in the yellow outer peel. These flavonoids can reduce blood pressure. Grate the lemon and freeze the zest in ice cube trays. Drink 1-2 of these in a glass of water daily.
12. Miracle Herb For Blood Pressure-Ginger
This delicious spice contains shogaol and gingerol which have been scientifically shown to reduce blood pressure. Use this in delicious curries and stir-fries.
13. Miracle Herb For Blood Pressure-Cat’s Claw
This is a woody vine herb found in the Amazon rainforest. It contains compounds which help to dilate the blood vessels and increase blood flow. It is used by the natives to treat many illnesses.
14. Miracle Herb For Blood Pressure-Coriander
This fragrant delicious herb helps to detoxify the body and lower inflammation. This calms the nervous system and relaxes the capillaries to ease high blood pressure.
15. Miracle Herb For Blood Pressure-Hibiscus Tea
This flower grows in warm climates around the world and is known for its unique flavor. You can make hibiscus tea and drink this cold or hot to lower blood pressure.
16. Miracle Herb For Blood Pressure-Basil
One of the most famous Italian herbs, basil is used to add flavor and health benefits to food. Like most herbs, it is rich in chlorophyll and nutrients which balance blood pressure and overall health.
As you can see there are many foods which can help to reduce high blood pressure to its natural level. These herbs work well at lowering inflammation throughout the body, which is the leading cause of high blood pressure.
So, friends, this was all about, Miracle Herb For Blood Pressure-16 herbs, home remedies for high blood pressure that really works.
I hope you will like this information. Feel free to ask any query by mail at
Visit and Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for Health Videos at
Like and share the article with your loved ones, by clicking on the Social Icons given below.
Dr. Seema Gupta