Health Quotes By Buddha| Health Quotes And Images
10+Health quotes by Buddha are my compilation to aware of the world with the best quotes of health by Buddha.
Nowadays, due to our hectic life schedule, everyone is busy in his or her life.
Children are busy in their studies, youngsters are busy searching for the best career options, the elderly are busy in their jobs, family, social relations. Undue work pressures are taking havoc on our lives.
Also, older people are struggling with their ailments.
No one has time to take care of health.
So, these Health quotes by Buddha can strike your mind, and to stop you for a while, to read these Health quotes and to implement in your life.
This can help you to live a Happy And Healthy Life.
I have tried to convert these Health Quotes into eye-pleasing Images so that you can be benefitted from these mind-changing quotes by Buddha.
Here, you will get 10 best Health Quotes By Buddha, which will help you to visualize your life from a different perspective and act accordingly to get a healthier life.
Feel free to share these with your loved ones.
Health Quotes By Buddha-1
- To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise, we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear. Buddha
Health Quotes -2
- Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared. Buddha
Health Quotes By Buddha-3
- Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. Buddha
Health Quotes -4
- We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world. Buddha
Health Quotes By Buddha-5
- Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others. He who envies others does not obtain peace of mind. Buddha
- To be idle is a short road to death and to be diligent is a way of life; foolish people are idle, wise people are diligent. Buddha
Health Quotes By Buddha-7
- Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship. Buddha
- To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one’s family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one’s own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him. Buddha
Health Quotes By Buddha-9
- We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves. Buddha
Health Quotes – 10
- Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
Health Quotes – 11
- Without health life is not life; it is only a state of languor and suffering – an image of death. Buddha
Also, Check, Food Images-Healthy Food Images-Health Quotes.
Mail me for any query at,
Visit and Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for Health Videos at
I hope you will like these images. Feel free to comment and share with your loved ones, to show you care for them, by using the following social icons.