Healthy Lungs – Home Remedies For Lung Infection
Healthy Lungs– We already know how important our lungs are for our health. But recently, since the coronavirus infection has started spreading rapidly, the importance of lungs has increased further.
After the novel coronavirus enters the body, the virus attacks the person’s respiratory system. Reports coming from all over the world show that people who had lung disease have died the most due to coronavirus. The new coronavirus attacks the lungs and thickens the mucus (mucus), causing the person to have trouble breathing.
Apart from coronavirus, common flu or many other diseases also affect the lungs. In such a situation it is very important to keep the lungs healthy.
In this article, let’s know how to make lungs strong and increase lung capacity with these 4 measures. By adopting these simple but effective measures, your lungs will remain healthy and the immunity of the body will also increase.
1.Healthy Lungs-Drink Fenugreek Tea
Fenugreek seeds can prove to be very beneficial for keeping your lungs healthy along with other health benefits of it. Boil one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in a cup of water for 4-5 minutes and then filter it and drink it hot.
This fenugreek tea will prove to be very good for keeping your lungs healthy. You can drink 1-2 cups of fenugreek tea a day. Take care not to add honey or sugar to it.
Drinking fenugreek tea reduces mucus in the body. Asthma, bronchitis, or COVID-19 are diseases that cause infection in the lungs and mucus begins to accumulate in large amounts. Fenugreek tea due to its penetrating properties helps in breaking the mucus out of the body.
2. Healthy Lungs-Drink Lukewarm Water
Mucous accumulation in the lungs can be dangerous for health. Drinking lukewarm water breaks down mucus changing it into the liquid, making it easy to drain.
Therefore, an extremely easy way to keep lungs healthy is to drink lukewarm water. Apart from water, drinking other types of liquid food like juice, sorbet, lemonade, buttermilk, milk, etc. also keeps hydration in the body and lungs are healthy.
3. Healthy Lungs-Do Pranayama
There is no better way than Pranayama to keep the lungs healthy. Pranayama was discovered to keep the lungs and respiratory system healthy. Pranayama strengthens your lungs and increases their efficiency. It is also very easy to practice and people of all ages can do it.
To do Pranayama, first,
- Sit with the back straight on the ground.
- Close your eyes and bring your hands in front, on thighs facing palm upwards, or keep it as comfortable as possible.
- Now slowly inhale and allow the air to fill in the stomach. During this time your stomach and chest should fillup with air.
- Now hold your breath for 5 seconds and then slowly exhale.
- Do this activity at least 10 times a day.
If you have time and you feel comfortable, then you can do it with more repetitions.
4. Healthy Lungs-Other Important Tips
- It is important that you do not smoke to keep the lungs healthy. So if you smoke, leave it now.
- Eat healthy foods rich in antioxidants. Fast foods and junk foods make your lungs weak and sick.
- Avoid pollution as much as possible. If riding a bike, get out of the house with a mask on your mouth.
- Exercising at least 30 minutes daily is very important. Exercise increases lung capacity.
So, friends, this is all about, Healthy Lungs – Home Remedies For Lung Infection.
Mail me for any query at,
Visit and Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for Health Videos at
I hope you will like this article. Feel free to comment and share with your loved ones, to show you care for them, by using the following social icons.